Your Investment Protected
Helping you gain intellectual property by generating novel and innovative chemical entities and processes
Patents can be viewed as one way to measure the sucess of a company.
Enantia is proud to have developed the chemistry for many processes since 2003.
As a result of our internal R&D programs and successful contribution to our clients projects, Enantia appears in more than 50 patent applications either as applicant or as inventor.
Apart from acting as a CRO, Enantia has become an active R&D player in the API arena through its internal projects. Thus Enantia has developed new chemical processes and API solid forms that have been patent protected, and later commercialised through a range of agreements with our partners. The IP generated at Enantia represents interesting commercial opportunities in the fields of API manufacturing and lifecycle management.
A selected list of products for which Enantia has contributed to a patent filing can be found below.
Patent applications filed as a result of service projects:
- Omeprezole resolution by co-crystallization process
- Salts of COX-inhibitors
- O-Demethylated-Tramadol co-crystals
- Co-crystals of Tramadol
- Co-crystal of Celecoxib
Patent applications filed as a result of internal R&D projects:
- Gamma-Amino-vinyl sulphones (WO/2004/101504)
- Valsartan (WO/2006/067216 and WO/2007/071750)
- Adapalene (WO/2007/063522 and WO/2007/063523)
- New ligands for Pauson-Khand reaction (WO/2008/046950)
- Trans-(2R,4R)-4-Methylpipecolic acid (WO/2011/039290)
- Rivaroxaban (WO/2011/080341A1)
- Saxagliptin (WO/2013/60354A1)