We are based in the Barcelona Science Park
State-of-the-art laboratories specialised in organic synthesis and crystal engineering. Visit us!
Enantia is located at the Barcelona Science Park (PCB) in the heart of a dynamic and internationally recognised health and life sciences cluster. The cluster is made up of 734 companies, 89 research bodies, 15 university hospitals, 13 science and technology parks, 11 universities offering biosciences degrees and large-scale facilities like the ALBA Synchrotron, with whom we are collaborating. We are only 15 minutes from the Barcelona Airport.
In the PCB we have three organic synthesis laboratories in addition to administrative offices. This privileged location gives us access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment which is reflected in the speed and quality of our work.
Additionally, we have expanded out of the PCB to new laboratories of 400 square metres in Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) where we carry out our crystal engineering activities.
We also have commercial offices in Italy.
General instrumentation available include:
- NMR (from 400 to 800 MHz) – solid state (SSNMR) and solution
- Mass spectroscopy: MS, MS/MS, HRMS and MSn (electrospray and nanoelectrospray) coupled to LC, nanoLC or infusion inlets
- FT-IR and UV spectrophotometry
- Elemental analysis
- Analytical HPLC (chiral/non-chiral), HPLC-MS
- Preparative HPLC (chiral/non-chiral)
- GC (chiral/non-chiral), GC-MS
- Automated chromatography
- Microwave reactor
- Hydrogenation reactors up to 60 bar
- Calorimetry: DSC, TGA
- Single crystal and poweder X-Ray difractometer