Chemical and process R&D
Chemistry that works
We work continuously in the resolution of chemical challenges and the creation of valuable processes for fine chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech industry
Enantia’s holistic approach starts from an extensive bibliographic and IP search, which is then combined with brainstorming creative sessions to propose the most promising synthetic routes to target. A scientific board which combines industrial mindset and academic insight contributes to the design of new routes of synthesis, which are scouted in our laboratories. The most promising route is scaled-up, its critical parameters are identified and the process is optimised to ensure its quality, robustness and scalability.
Fluent communication and transparency are always maintained with periodic meetings, videoconference and reports, all tailored to our clients’ needs, which facilitate a rapid and accurate technology transfer process.
We can tackle almost any kind of organic chemistry project, including those related to challenging asymmetric synthesis. Our services in chemical and process research and development include:
- Route design and route scouting
- Optimization of reaction process parameters
- Determination of Proven Acceptable Ranges (PAR)
- Development and scale-up of routes of synthesis and specific steps
- Carry-over and profiling of impurities
- Custom synthesis of complex molecules from few milligrams to kilogram scale of batches for preclinical studies, reference compounds, metabolites, scaffolds and cold labelled compounds (13C, 15N, D)
- Technology transfer packages preparation
We offer an integrated service taking care of your project at any stage and moving it forward selecting the most suitable manufacture partner for your process. For those projects that require industrial scale and GMP-production we work with selected partners that can also undertake projects which need special technologies like high pressure hydrogenations or low temperature conditions. In any case the quality of the service and confidentiality will follow the highest standards.